Springboard has gone global! Germany is about to join the ever growing list of countries offering this award-winning personal development programme for women.
With your help, the programme will be tailored for women living and working here, in Germany. Your profile:
- You are a native German, or have as lived in Germany for more than 5 years.
- You understand the culture, language and issues faced by women living in modern Germany.
The advantage to you is the opportunity to experience this tried and tested, highly effective personal development programme, at a very affordable Springboard-Pilot price: only 130 € plus 19% VAT (instead of the normal price 450 € plus 19% VAT).
This price includes four whole day workshops (see below) and the 300 page workbook. You’ll experience speakers who will share their personal stories of success. And above all, you’ll meet women like you who will support and work with you during the programme and probably long into the future!
The workshops are scheduled on these days and at these times:
- Saturday 30 April 09.30 – 5.00pm
- Saturday 28 May 09.30 – 5.00pm
- Saturday 02 July 09.30 – 5.00pm
- Saturday 30 July 09.30 – 5.00pm
Major benefits you can expect after the 3 month programme are:
- Improved ability to deal with change
- Enthusiasm to take on more responsibilities
- A boost of positivity and confidence
- Improved life/work balancing
- Higher levels of motivation and focus on tasks – at work or at home
- Intensive practise of English-language skills
Workshops will take place at coworking0711 in Stuttgart. Heilbronnerstr.7 (opposite the main station. Go to: https://blog.coworking0711.de for directions).
Although the primary language of the training is English, you’ll be able to use German for any group work and of course in your private groups. Think of this also as an ideal opportunity to practise your English skills!
There are limited spaces so please book now to avoid disappointment. I look forward to hearing from you soon.